Visited Countries: Indonesia
Discover Bali, an Indonesian beauty known as the island of a thousand temples. The mere mention of Bali evokes the thought of a heavenly destination known worldwide for its picturesque rice terraces, its fragrant cuisine, its magnificent beaches and its multitude of cultures and traditions. You will appreciate its breathtaking landscapes of wooded volcanic mountains and beaches. Coral reefs, religious sites and lively seaside resorts await you.
Updated February 8, 2021.
day 1 & 2
MONTREAL – DENPASAR
Flight from Montreal to Denpasar with a connection.
DENPASAR (BALI) – NUSA DUA – WELCOME
Welcome at the airport and transfer to your all-inclusive hotel situated on the famous beach of Nusa Dua for the next 11 nights. Nusa Dua is the most prestigious area in Bali. It is a large, neat and peaceful, and quiet place with superb facilities. There are prestigious hotels of international class which elegantly border the beautiful white sandy beaches, but also many luxury spas and exclusive golf courses. During your stay you will benefit from 5 excursions included to discover the island. (D)
day 4 to 13
Days at leisure in Bali. The excursions included are planned according to the days of operation. Enjoy your hotel, nestled in tropical gardens, and built in a subtle blend of Balinese and modern architecture. You will appreciate the magnificent setting among the frangipani and bougainvillea with the most breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean. (B, L, D)
NUSA DUA – DENPASAR
On this last day of vacation, you will have access to your room and meals until your departure in the evening. Your stay in Indonesia ends with a multitude of memories to cherish. Evening transfer to the airport. (B, L, D)
DENPASAR – MONTREAL
Flight back to Montreal with a connection Arrival in Montreal same day.
B BREAKFAST / L LUNCH / D DINNER
|Dates||Airline||Lowest Price||Notes||Regular Price||Details|
|✓ From 11 to 25 july 2021||4559 $||
|4559 $||View details|
|✓ From 11 to 25 july 2021||5559 $||
|5559 $||View details|
|✓ From 15 to 29 aug. 2021||4659 $||
|4659 $||View details|
|✓ From 15 to 29 aug. 2021||5659 $||
|5659 $||View details|
|✓ From 05 to 19 sept. 2021||4509 $||
|4509 $||View details|
|✓ From 05 to 19 sept. 2021||5509 $||
|5509 $||View details|
|✓ From 10 to 24 oct. 2021||4409 $||
|4409 $||View details|
|✓ From 10 to 24 oct. 2021||5409 $||
|5409 $||View details|
|✓ From 14 to 28 nov. 2021||4409 $||
|4409 $||View details|
|✓ From 14 to 28 nov. 2021||5459 $||
|5459 $||View details|
$ 100 REDUCTION PER PERSON IF PAID BY CHEQUE
Our prices include :
- International flights from Montreal in economy class with Qatar Airways
- 11 nights accommodation in a deluxe room at the Bali Tropic Resort & Spa 4 stars hotel
- Access to your room and meals up to the day of your departure (day 14)
- Group transfers with English assistance
- English speaking guides
- 5 excursions included
- Airport taxes : $ 715
ALL-inclusive includes :
- 34 meals: 11 breakfasts, 11 lunches et 12 dinners (buffet style) & snacks
- Selected drinks: Local wines rosé, white & red, local beers, local spirits (gin, vodka, whisky, rum), water, soft drinks, juices, tea & coffee
- Afternoon tea with assorted cakes
- Lunch boxes (reservation required 1 day in advance)
- Unlimited local beer, local wines, and soft drinks (excluding minibar)
- Certain non motorized nautical sports (windsurfing, canoes, snorkeling)
- Daily activities, ping-pong, pool
- Balinese cultural evenings and performances
Our prices does not include :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Minibar and room service
- Tips to guides, drivers and hotel staff
5 EXCURSIONS INCLUDED :
Notes : Group visits with English or French speaking guides depending on the day of operation. No meals included with the full day’s tours.
- THE BEAUTY OF KITAMANI (Full day aprx 8 hours) : Barong & Keris dance show. Visit the village Kemenuh, famous for their arts & crafts. Journey continues to Kintamani to see the lake and the volcano of Mount Batur and its magnificent landscapes. Visit the thermal spring near Tampaksiring also called the “fountain of youth”.
- UNFORGETTABLE SUNSET AT AT TANAH LOT TEMPLE (Half day aprx 5 hours) : Visit the Pura Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi, one of the most beautiful shrines on the island. This vast complex is surrounded by a moat and a lake overed with lotus. You will see the famous monkey forest and admire the sunset at Tanah Lot temple which is perched on a green rock in the middle of the ocean.
- MYSTICAL BALI (Full day aprx 9 hours) : Discover the art of batik painting in the village of Batu Bulan. Then, departure towards the eastern part of Bali which is dominated by the presence of Mount Agung (3 142 m). Visit a traditional village, Penglipuran, to see the various social structures that date back to the 16th century. On the way back, you will visit the courthouse, Kerta Gosa, which is the finest example of the talent of architects and painters of their time.
- NORTHERN MAGIC (Full day aprx 9 hours) : Visit Pupuan and Antosari taking roads built on the side of a volcano, among the coffee and cocoa plantations and down to the rice terraces. Continuation to Lovina Beach and its black sand beach. Heading south, towards the Bratan plateau, a region with lush vegetation watered by lakes and mountain streams. After passing through a dense jungle, you will see Tamblingan and Buyan Lakes before going around Bratan Lake still veiled in mist. Visit the Ulun Danu temple and stop at the local fruit and flower market.
- OLEH OLEH TOUR (SHOPPING) (Half day, aprx 5 hours) : You will have the opportunity to shop in Batubalan and in Ubud: You will find stone and wood sculptures, gold, and silver articles and Balinese paintings. In addition, you will attend a performance of Kechak & Fire Dances.
✈ Our airline contracts do not allow us to make seat selections at any time.