Visited Countries: Fiji
This package will allow you to discover the main Island: Viti Levu. Your stay will take place on the Coral Coast, a renowned seaside resort. Fiji is made up of tropical paradise islands and superb dive sites, with warm hospitality, authentic culture, and traditions. So many ingredients will make your stay unforgettable!
Updated February 8, 2021.
day 1 & 2
Flight from Montreal to Nadi with a connection.
Bula! Welcome to Fiji with a shell necklace and transfer to your hotel on the Coral Coast for the next 10 nights including breakfast. The Coral Coast is an 80 km stretch of secluded beaches and bays. This large coral reef located lose to the mainland offers endless possibilities for underwater exploration. The coast is also home to many villages where you can discover the real islands. Your hotel, the Warwick Fiji is ideally located on a shimmering golden sand beach with crystal clear lagoons and nestled among acres of lush tropical gardens. (B)
day 4 to 12
Days at leisure to enjoy this dream island. You will enjoy the surrounding landscapes of sugar cane fields, pine forests as well as the breathtaking view of the south Pacific Ocean. Be sure to try out the many local activities such as a boat ride on the river to visit a rural village, hike the towering slopes of the historic sand dunes of Sigatoka National Park, or take a surf lesson or a round of golf at Natadola. (B)
CORAL COAST – NADI – MONTREAL
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Montreal with a connection. (B)
Arrival in Montreal.
B BREAKFAST / L LUNCH / D DINNER
|Dates||Airline||Lowest Price||Notes||Regular Price||Details|
|✓ From 16 to 29 july 2021||3909 $||3909 $||View details|
|✓ From 13 to 26 aug. 2021||3909 $||3909 $||View details|
|✓ From 17 to 30 sept. 2021||3909 $||3909 $||View details|
|✓ From 15 to 28 oct. 2021||3909 $||3909 $||View details|
|✓ From 12 to 25 nov. 2021||3909 $||3909 $||View details|
$100 REDUCTION PER PERSON IF PAID BY CHEQUE
Our price includes :
- International flight from Montreal, economy class with Air Canada and Fiji Airways
- 10 nights accommodation, run of the house at the Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa 5 stars
- 10 breakfasts
- Welcome with a shell necklace
- Group transfers with English assistance
- Airport taxes : $ 290
Our prices does not include :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Optional excursions
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS :
PRICE PER PERSON, $ CAD – English group
- Half Day Excursion of Nadi - Viseisei (site of the 1st Melanesian landing), botanical garden with more than 2 000 varieties of orchids, Sri Siva Subrahmaniya Swami (a colorful Hindu temple) and craft markets. $ 80
- Momi Gun Historic Site & Natadola Beach - Half day trip to Momi Gun, which was established by the 30th New Zealand Battalion, then time for a swim at pris- tine Natadola Beach. Lunch included at Yatule Resort. (L) $ 130
- Nausori Highlands – The people of this remote region still adhere to ancient customs. Visit of an authentic village and its school, typical kava ceremony a national drink. Lunch included in the village. (L) $ 135
- Full Day Cultural Excursion on the Coral Coast – Visit the famous Sigatoka Sand dunes, & the village of Nakabuta, where you will be welcomed with a kava ceremony a national drink & a pottery demonstration. Visit of Tavuni Hill Fort and the town of Sigatoka for some local shopping. No meals included. $ 150
- Full day excursion to Suva - Visit the art galleries of Tagimoucia and the University of the South Pacific, then onto the Fijian Museum to immerse yourself in local history. Free time for shopping. No meals included. $ 220
✈ Our airline contracts do not allow us to make seat selections at any time.