Visited Countries: French Polynesia
TAHITI, queen of the Pacific
Tahiti is the largest of the 118 islands and atolls that make up French Polynesia. The island of Tahiti is divided into two parts : the larger portion to the northwest is known as Tahiti Nui, while the smaller, south eastern peninsula is known as Tahiti Iti. The capital city of Papeete, is the economic center of French Polynesia. It hosts the government offices, hospitals, banks, airlines and travel agencies, boutiques and black pearl shops. Papeete is a vibrant and multicultural city with busy boulevards and a bustling harbour. The downtown municipal market, “LeMarché”, is an exciting place to purchase all the souvenirs and gifts that French Polynesia has to offer including vanilla beans, monoi oil and colourful pareos. The waterfront is attractive, with a tree lined promenade along a marina with an international yachting community. This waterfront promenade comes to life at night when gourmet food trucks, “Les Roulottes”, open their windows to serve a range of affordable meals including Chinese food, French crepes, steak frites, fresh fish and pizza. Papeete hums with happy sounds in a tropical atmosphere with French flavor and a Tahitian easygoing disposition !
BORA BORA, jewel of the south seas
Bora Bora is one of the few places on earth that everyone hopes to see in their lifetime. Unquestionably the most romantic of the Pacific islands, it remains the island of all dreams. The inevitable love affair with this island begins right before you touch down. The view from the plane window is a moment you will not soon forget. Mount Otemanu and the turquoise lagoon and luxurious overwater bungalows somehow look even more spectacular than in the pictures. The wonderful thing about Bora Bora is that you can be as active or inactive as you wish to be. Bora Bora lagoon offers a multitude of activities and excursions. One of the most popular being the circle island tour including swimming with the rays including a motu picnic. Simply said, Bora Bora is the most beautiful island in the world.
Updated February 8, 2021.
|Dates||Airline||Lowest Price||Notes||Regular Price||Details|
|✓ From 18 to 29 july 2021||7349 $||7349 $||View details|
|✓ From 15 to 26 aug. 2021||7349 $||7349 $||View details|
|✓ From 19 to 30 sept. 2021||7349 $||7349 $||View details|
|✓ From 17 to 28 oct. 2021||7349 $||7349 $||View details|
|✓ From 14 to 25 nov. 2021||5949 $||5949 $||View details|
Our price includes :
- International flight from Los Angeles to Papeete in economy class with Air Tahiti Nui
- 3 nights accommodation in Tahiti at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in a deluxe ocean view room
- 6 nights accommodation in Bora Bora at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts in a garden bungalow with private pool
- Dinners in Bora Bora
- Welcome with a traditional Polynesian flower lei.
- Inter island flight Tahiti – Bora Bora – Tahiti
- All transfers between the airport and the hotels with English or French assistance
- Airport taxes : $ 280
Our price does not include :
- Flight between Montreal – Los Angeles
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Early and late check out (prices available on request)
- Optional excursions
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
- City tax payable locally per person and per night ± $ 3 Bora Bora, ± $10 in Tahiti
✈ Our airline contracts do not allow us to make seat selections at any time.